You probably heard that vision boards are a very powerful tool used by many successful people.
But how to create a vision board?
Here’s our list of 8 steps that will teach you how to create a vision board:
- Define your goals and desires
- Write down at least 5 things you’d like to achieve
- Find pictures that represent your goals and resonate with you
- Create a collage out of the printed pictures
- Add positive affirmations, statements, and quotes that represent how you want to feel
- Reflect on the vision board and do last edits
- Put it on the place where you can see it daily
- Interact with the vision board every day
Why you would want to know how to create a vision board in the first place?
There are a lot of benefits that comes with having a vision board.
There’s something about your subconscious mind. It’ll attract you to things that are on top of your mind. And how do we get your goals there?
By simply repetition.
However, it’s enough when you actually revisit vision board once a day.
This way you’ll imprint your goals into the subconscious mind and that will help you to make it a reality.
In fact, here’s an article where we explained how the subconscious mind creates reality.
10 Steps to create a vision board
Alright, now you know how vision board works let’s jump on the 10 steps on how to create a vision board.
1. Define your goals and desires
First of all, before anything you have to have a clear vision of your goals you want to achieve.
It can be literally anything.
For example: Be more confident, attract more wealth and etc..
Remember, anything is achievable so don’t put limits here.
Try to think: “If I can have everything, what It would be?”
2. Write down at least 5 things you’d like to achieve
In the meantime, you can use a paper to write down your goals and desires.
This process can help you significantly so you remember everything before creating your vision board.s
3. Find pictures that represent your goals and resonates with you
Now that you have a clear vision, try to find relevant pictures to your goals. They should evoke some positive emotions.
You can use old magazines or find some even on the internet. Just make sure that each of those images mean something to you.
4. Create a collage out of the printed pictures
Now you should have a bundle of the photos that represents your wildest dreams.
There are a lot of ways how you can create your vision board.
If you want to get inspired, check our 10 vision board examples we showed here.
5. Add positive affirmations, statements, and quotes that represent how you want to feel
The next steps is to not only create a vision board for materialistic things but for your mental health and mindset.
You might want to become more confident. If yes, you might want to add some positive affirmations for confidence.
Here you’ll find the ultimate list of positive affirmations.
6. Reflect on the vision board and do a last edits
When you finish your vision board, try to reflect and think about if everything feels right. Don’t be afraid to change some pictures for others.
Remember, it should evoke you the emotions you would feel if it’d be already manifested.
So don’t worry about last-minute tweaks.
7. Put it on the place where you can see it daily
By this time you should have an amazing vision board that you’re proud of.
So what’s the next step?
Putting it somewhere where you can see it on a daily basis.
You can also take a photo and put it as a wallpaper on your mobile. That can help drastically as we humans are using phones a lot.
Our chief-editor Tom said “I’m having a vision board next to my mirror in the bath, so every morning and night I have a chance to interact with the vision board.
8. Interact with the vision board every day
The last step of our simple guide on how to create a vision board is interacting with your vision board.
And this is the main key to make the vision board works.
You have to be really consistent to convince your subconscious mind so it starts working for you.
How to simply use vision board
The process of using vision board is a very simple so we’ll put it in the bullet points:
- Look at your bision board as often as possible
- Try to really get into the emotions of how it would feel if achieved
- Think that these dreams are on it’s way to you already
- Express gratitude
- Aknowledge that it’ll definitely work and clear all doubts about it
- Check it each morning and just before sleep
That’s it. It’s simple as that.
If you followed our guide on how to create a vision board, the completed board should give you amazing feelings and emotions.
That way you’ll know it works.
The last words from Positive Creators
We hope you took some actionable steps from our guide and that you learned on how to create a vision board.
If we missed anything, feel free to let u know!
Take care and know, that you can create any life you want.