Positive affirmations for confidence can help you to raise your self-esteem.
Have you ever wanted something so much that you couldn’t sleep?
Most people have the desire to achieve their goals, but they undermine the power of self-confidence.
The oxford dictionary defines self-confidence as ‘a feeling of trust in one’s abilities, qualities and judgement.’ To be successful, you need to trust yourself. If you don’t, how can you convince anyone else to trust you?
Using affirmations is a great way to become more confident, but what affirmations should you use? To help you out, this article has a list of 201 affirmations for confidence that you can incorporate into your life immediately.
So, let’s take a look at some reasons why self-confidence is so important.
Why is self-confidence important?
Self-confidence is not shallow. It’s an advanced state of self-awareness that lies deep within you.
You might ask yourself why you need to develop self-confidence? You may think only the top athletes or entrepreneurs need to possess self-confidence.
The truth is – to live a happy and successful life – development of your self confidence is not optional, but mandatory.
If you have high self-confidence, handling rejection and failure are not a problem for you. You understand that sometimes things don’t work out and you use these experiences as lessons.
As a result, you are not afraid to put yourself in situations where you might fail. This is likely to be the most important quality in any successful person.
Self-confidence also makes you more attractive, leads to more energy and motivation, and provides you with greater self-worth.
Now that we’ve covered the importance of self-confidence, it’s time to have a look at our list of 201 confidence affirmations.
201 Confidence affirmations
Let’s take a look on the general affirmations first.
101 General affirmations for confidence
This specific list of 101 affirmations for confidence is focused generally on improving your self-esteem.
- I accept and love myself for who I am
- I am confident in my skills and abilities
- People value my skills and reward me generously
- My life is beautiful and rewarding
- I am confident and strong
- I deserve good things
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- My self-esteem is unbreakable
- I have confidence in my decisions
- I have the ability to achieve my goals
- I am capable
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I am in the driving seat of my life
- I am confident and brave
- I have all that I need within me
- Every challenge is a gift
- I attract other confident people
- I trust my instinct
- I am clever, courageous and caring
- I constantly inspire people around me
- I can do it
- I have many great ideas
- I radiate confidence wherever I go
- I forgive myself for my mistakes
- I learn from my mistakes
- I have opportunities in abundance
- I trust myself to make good decisions
- I am proud of my accomplishments
- Achieving my goals is easy and exciting
- I become more knowledgeable every day
- I use my knowledge to propel forward
- I have the power to manifest what I desire
- I will do it
- I am excited about the person I am becoming
- I make useful contributions
- I refuse to give up
- I let go of anything that doesn’t serve me
- I don’t worry about the small things
- Confidence is my birth right
- I don’t compare myself to others
- I can be whatever I want to be
- I can make a difference
- I can do better next time
- I face my fears
- I can do anything
- I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone
- Every day, I become stronger
- My confidence is always increasing
- I radiate confidence
- Good things are coming to me
- Confidence is my natural state
- Confidence is my middle name
- I find success in everything I do
- I love to see my confidence grow
- I am unique
- I am in charge of my life
- I am capable of incredible things
- I’m a magnet for confidence and success
- I approach others with boldness and enthusiasm
- I approve of myself
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally
- I am persistent in whatever I do
- My personality translates my confidence
- Confidence is my second nature
- I am enthusiastic and energetic
- I am a natural-born problem solver
- I adjust easily to new situations
- I adapt and I grow
- I am full of confidence
- I have high self-esteem
- Liking myself is easy
- I am successful right now
- I live in joy
- I am enough
- I respect myself
- The only person I need to prove anything to is myself
- I inhale confidence and exhale fear
- I value my worth
- I make good decisions
- Every day, I improve myself
- I can’t wait to share my talents with the world
- People like being with me
- I am very secure with myself
- I encourage and motivate myself
- I set my own standards
- I look at criticism as positive feedback
- I do not let stressful situations take power
- I inhale confidence and exhale fear
- I help others whenever I can
- I express my opinion and enjoy a healthy debate
- I like myself
- I enjoy my own company
- I see the good in others
- I accept my weaknesses
- I will improve my weaknesses
- I act with confidence
- I move with confidence
- I inspire others
- I am relaxed and ready to conquer any challenge
- I spend as much time with confident people as possible
- I am in love with myself
50 Affirmations for confidence: Dating & Love
- I deserve a happy relationship
- A relationship allows me to be happier and more confident
- I am naturally polite and romantic
- I was born with dating confidence
- My ideas and words flow effortlessly
- I let the conversation carry us
- My dates see the true me
- I naturally forget about looks
- I pay attention to my dates
- A relationship is an opportunity to build something beautiful
- I am always relaxed when out on a date
- I ignore urges to stutter or stumble on my words
- I let things happen naturally
- I listen to my date attentively
- I don’t worry about everything that I say
- I will be honest in my conversations
- My partner and I complement each other
- I am beautiful and desirable
- The right person will come to me soon
- Dating is an opportunity to connect with someone that will help me grow
- I deserve to be treated well
- I have a lot to offer someone
- I am not perfect, and that is perfectly ok
- I deserve love and affection
- The person I seek is also seeking me
- I let go of any fears of rejection
- I know I will find the right person for me
- Dating comes naturally to me
- If the date doesn’t work out, I can keep looking
- I am the right person for someone out there
- I am not defined by my dating past
- I am not defined by my dating mistakes
- I am best friends with my partner. We inspire each other
- I know what I value in a relationship
- I possess great inner strength and confidence
- I know my limits
- I deserve to find love
- My charm is universal
- My partner sees the beauty of my soul
- I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone in finding love
- I am good enough for anyone
- This is my life. I live and love for myself.
- I build the relationship I aspire
- I look fabulous
- I am spontaneous
- I attract only healthy relationships
- My partner and I inspire confidence in each other
- I make connections easily
- I love myself and attracting loving relationships to my life
- I allow love to find me
25 Affirmations for confidence at job interviews
- I’m going to nail this interview
- I will go into the interview room exuding confidence
- My resume is impressive
- I am a great candidate for this job
- It’s not about why I need the job. It’s about why they need me
- I stay calm under pressure
- I answer every question with confidence
- I deserve this job
- I have the necessary qualifications and skills for this job
- I am fully prepared for this interview
- I am a great communicator
- I do not fear to be turned down.
- I am credible and trustworthy
- I’m the perfect candidate for this position
- This job inspires me and I will convey that in the interview
- I am attracting my dream job
- I am naturally confident and people around me feel that
- I can add value to any business
- I worked hard to get here and deserve the opportunity
- I communicate easily under pressure
- I am worthy of success and having a great career
- I am in charge of how this interview goes
- My opinion and attitude matter
- Any company would be lucky to have me
- I stand out above the crowd
25 Affirmations for confidence at work
- I do not judge myself harshly
- I choose to be confident
- I invest in my confidence
- I love where I work
- My confidence colors my competence
- I am ready for a confident day
- From the moment I open my eyes, I think confidently
- I dress confidently
- I love what I do
- I’m great at what I do
- I got this job because people believed in me
- My employers have confidence in me. It’s my role to be confident in myself
- I will embrace and conquer any challenge that I face at work
- I provide great value to this company
- As I work, I build my skills and confidence
- I’m open to feedback
- I love getting things done
- I turn failure into success
- I easily establish confidence and empathy in all my collaborations
- I am always looking for new ways to do things
- I brand myself with every move I make
- I solve problems for my company
- I am disciplined and efficient
- I inspire confidence in my colleagues
- I build trusting relationships and people are confident in my abilities
Using some of the positive statements in this list of 201 affirmations for confidence will provide great value to your life.
Pick the ones that resonate with you the most and make them a part of your daily routine.
Even if you don’t believe them at first, you’ll open your mind up to the possibility and this is the first step to accomplishing anything in life.
As well as affirmations, there are other things you should be doing in order to feel more confident.
3 Other ways to boost your self-confidence
1. Take care of your body
It’s pretty hard to feel good about yourself when you’re abusing your body.
Not getting enough sleep, eating unhealthily or not getting enough exercise will affect your overall well-being negatively.
Studies have also shown that increased physical activity does in fact boost your confidence.
So, make self-care a priority. You’ll naturally feel more confident when you’re feeling at your best physically.
2. Embrace your self-doubt
It’s common to put off things like going on a date or asking for a promotion because you are nervous about them.
You want to wait until you feel more confident.
Remember that sometimes, the best way to increase your confidence is by acting.
Face your fears and you will often realise that they were nothing to worry about in the first place.
No one ever feels 100% confident before doing something. So, just do it. At the very least, you’ll gain valuable experience for the next time you’re in a similar situation.
1. Increase your capabilities
Are you feeling insecure about your body? Hit the gym! Go for a run. Don’t complain and then take no action. This will just lead to more self-depreciating thoughts.
If you want to feel more confident about a certain skill, practice it more.
Work your way up. For example – if you want to become a better public speaker – don’t speak in front of 1000 people on your first try.
Find and speak at some smaller networking events or record some videos. Practice in front of a small group of friends.
The more you do it, the better you’ll become. Seeing improvement will increase your confidence.
Reciting affirmations for confidence will provide you with great value. It is best, however, to combine it with a lifestyle aimed to satisfy these statements.
The words open your mind to new possibilities and ways of thinking, but you must be willing to act.
Don’t just think more confidently. Act more confidently.
If you liked this list, check out some of our other articles on affirmations below: