At the end of the day, success is an inner mind game.
If you truly believe you are someone who can achieve anything you direct your mind to, chances are you will become that kind of person.
When done correctly and consistently, positive affirmations for success can help to prevent negative and self-sabotaging thoughts. The kind of negative thoughts that limit your beliefs. The thoughts that lead to self-doubt and fear.
“Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.” – Robert Collier
Although you hear about positive affirmations often, have you stopped to think about how many negative affirmations you are telling yourself, without knowing?
Luckily, you can take things into your own hands and take control of your mind and its patterns of thought by using some of the affirmations for success in the list below.
Before we delve into the list, what do we mean by the word ‘success’?
What is success?
The interesting thing about success is that everyone defines it differently.
One person may define it as escaping the 9-5 lifestyle and making a successful business.
For another person, it might be following their planned diet and exercise routine to lose weight.
For students, success might mean passing their exams with good grades.
In general, success boils down to 3 categories. Financial success, career success and successful health. These are also the areas where people can most easily track their progress.
So, to define success – it is basically hitting your goals and the feeling of accomplishment thereafter. Your own definition of success will naturally change over time as you meet your targets.
Use some of the affirmations for success below to help you achieve your goals.
201 Affirmations for success
Let’s start with affirmations that will help you to become successful at work. (Read our 102 Positive affirmations for success at work)
51 Affirmations for success: success at work
- I will always give my absolute best at work
- I believe in my talents and skills
- I can do this
- I always achieve my work goals
- I am naturally driven towards success
- I’m doing my best to succeed at work
- Being successful at work is natural for me
- I am focused
- I get results
- I release all tension from my work
- I am respected at work
- I am sharp, smart, and driven
- I deserve to have a gratifying career
- My career is rewarding
- I am confident in my skills
- I am doing great work at my job
- My career is a huge success
- I am happy with my work
- I am a great asset to this company
- My job allows me to express myself
- I am deeply fulfilled in my work
- My career allows me to sustain my life
- I enjoy being at work
- All the hard work I’ve put into this job is being rewarded
- I take small breaks, so I don’t get overworked
- Bad days at work are opportunities to grow
- I trust the process
- I create a good feeling at work
- My job is truly rewarding
- My co-workers and I encourage each other’s success
- This job allows me to express my talents and abilities
- Recent setbacks do not negate my previous successes
- I am successful
- Whatever the work, I am deeply appreciated
- I don’t let bad days distract me from my goals
- Every difficulty is a learning experience
- I’m building my skillset every day
- I have a wonderful job
- At work, my mind is focused
- I have energy and clarity in all I do
- My work benefits me and the society I live in
- I work honestly
- I have complete job satisfaction
- My career allows me to grow and achieve financial abundance
- I balance my career with my family life
- My job offers me great career prospects
- I love working with my colleagues
- I have a good relationship with my boss
- I always attract the best projects
- I am contagiously enthusiastic
- My work ethic ensures I get regular promotions
50 Affirmations for financial success
- I am a magnet for money
- I am financially free
- Money comes easily and quickly to me
- I invest my money back into myself
- I have total financial flexibility
- I am living a debt free life
- My debts are disappearing with time
- I am prosperous and abundant
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life
- I was destined for prosperity and abundance
- I have a great amount of wealth and security
- My income is greater than my expenses
- I naturally attract good fortune
- Money flows freely to me
- I enjoy receiving money
- Wealth flows through me
- It’s my birth right to be wealthy
- I believe I can easily attract money
- I am a magnet for wealth
- Money comes to be in many ways
- Success and prosperity surround me
- New financial opportunities are always coming my way
- Being rich and successful comes naturally to me
- Every day, I attract wealth and abundance
- I surround myself with wealthy people
- My income is always increasing
- I receive money with integrity
- I’m worthy of earning more money
- Making money excites me
- I live each day appreciating value
- Manifesting more money is easy for me
- I enjoy being paid well
- Money comes to me with minimal effort
- Affirmations motivate me to become rich
- I have the power to meet my financial goals
- I create an avalanche of financial abundance
- I can feel financial freedom in my fingertips
- I save, invest, and reinvest
- I multiply my money
- I delight in my financial security
- It’s my destiny to become a millionaire
- abundance, success, and happiness are natural states for me
- I commit to being rich
- My money works hard for me
- I have the mind of a millionaire
- I welcome money into my life
- I have more than I will ever need
- I am generous with what I have
- I think big. I dream big.
- I use my money for good causes
25 Affirmations for successful health
- My body burns fat like a furnace
- Every day, I am becoming stronger, healthier, and slimmer
- I radiate good health
- Losing weight comes easily to me
- I build lean muscle and I lose fat
- My body re-energises and repairs itself while I sleep
- I nourish my body with clean water and healthy food
- Losing weight is fun
- I love being physically fit
- I take good care of my body
- My body is my temple
- My immune system is strong and healthy
- My body has remarkable healing abilities
- As I breathe out, I release toxins from my body
- I am worthy of a body I love
- I’m in charge of how I look and feel
- I am determined
- My mind and body are in perfect balance
- My body is healthy, happy, and peaceful
- I make healthy choices
- I feel healthier and younger every day
- I lose weight systematically
- I treat my body with respect
- I am healthy and filled with energy
- I regularly exercise to maintain my fitness goals
25 Affirmations for school or college students
- I enjoy the material I am studying
- I study intensely and regularly
- I am always prepared for exams
- I feel relaxed during exams
- Exams are a great way to test myself
- I enjoy taking tests
- I am an excellent student
- Passing an exam with a good result provides me with great satisfaction
- Getting good grades is easy for me
- When looking for answers, I recall information quickly
- I am excited to learn new things every day
- I practice and implement good study habits
- I am a smart, motivated student
- I know everything I need to know for the upcoming exam
- I have the natural ability to process information quickly
- I make a study schedule and I commit to it
- I learn and grow at a fast pace
- I’m in charge of what I gain from education
- Education is the gateway to a successful future
- I study hard today so that I can enjoy tomorrow
- I am always looking to learn things in a better way
- All subjects are fun and easy to me
- I believe in myself
- I turn feelings of anxiety into confidence
- I have exceptional memory
25 Affirmations for success: Attract your dream career
- Any company would be fortunate to have me
- My resume is comprehensive and impressive
- I have faith my dream job is coming my way
- It’s not a matter of ‘if’ I will find my dream job. It’s a matter of when
- I am following the right path on my way to my dream career
- Searching for my dream job motivates me
- I am building the experience I need to land the job I desire
- I am attracting the perfect company for me
- Job hunting is an exciting adventure
- I’m a magnet for exciting, prosperous job opportunities
- My opportunities are limitless
- I am worthy of my dream career
- I have unlimited choices
- I am taking my career to the next level
- I am the perfect person for this job
- I feel energised to find my ideal work
- I deserve to have a successful and rewarding career
- I am growing closer to my dream job
- I can make a difference
- I am manifesting my dream career
- The door to a new chapter in my career is opening for me now
- My affirmations are attracting exciting opportunities
- I say yes to opportunities that excite me
- Career changes in my life are always for the better
- I am qualified for the career I desire
25 General future-tense affirmations for success
- Financial freedom is in my future
- This year, I will reach my weight goals
- I will be successful, one way or another
- My new career will provide financial freedom
- I dream big and I am motivated by what lies ahead of me
- I will succeed in everything I put my mind to
- I will use any failures to accelerate my success
- I will be optimistic and positive about the future
- Every day, I will be one step closer to my goals
- I will sharpen my skills and talents daily
- I will attract only the people needed to achieve my goals
- I already am and will continue to make my dreams and goals come true
- I am becoming more and more ambitious
- I will find the motivation when I require it
- I will be strong when I am tested
- I will purse my goals and leave any fear behind
- I will not let myself become demotivated
- I will maintain my health
- I visualise the successful person I will become
- I will use any challenge as an opportunity to learn
- I will always be open to new ideas and ways of doing things
- I will never let myself lose my vibrant energy
- I will constantly remind myself that I am the one in control of my life
- I will not get distracted on my path to success
- The future excites me. I will achieve my dreams.
Whatever affirmations you choose to use, make sure you really resonate with the words. Repeat them until you feel convinced in what you are saying.
For a greater chance of success in your life, you should also be doing the following things:
Things you can do to increase your chances of success
You can do these 3 things and you’ll be ahead in no-time!
1. Build your expertise
You don’t have to be the complete package on day one, but you can start working your way up to it.
You should constantly be taking time to invest in your own growth. You’ll be amazed how much progress you can make in just a few months of hard work and dedication towards something.
If your running an online marketplace, try investing in some courses or e-books on different marketing hacks you can utilise.
If you’re a writer, write every day. You’ll experiment with different writing styles and niches and at the same time, build a reputation.
Building your expertise will take time and effort, but the rewards are invaluable.
2. Don’t seek validation
You’d be surprised at how many people don’t purse their dreams because of the opinions of other people.
Successful people got to where they are today through belief in themselves. They don’t need the belief of others because they are passionate, confident, and motivated about their ideas.
So, ask yourself – ‘Am I living the life I want?’
If the answer is yes, keep going. If the answer is no, then you must make some changes.
3. Split up your big goals into smaller goals
If your goal is to achieve success, it’s not just something you go out and do.
It’s something you have to work your way up to, through many different choices and steps in your life.
Instead of going for the end goal immediately, think about what you need to do to get there.
For example, to achieve financial abundance, you might want to create multiple sources of passive income.
How do you do this? What kind of talents do you have? What kind of money can you invest? What are you interested in? What is the first step?
Take someone who’s interested in real estate – a first step may be to take an accredited real estate course. Then after some time, they can start working as an agent, gain experience, and eventually set up their own realtor business.
Instead of thinking of the big picture, focus on the next goal in mind.
Ultimately, being successful comes down to the choices you make.
Some people take action. Others simply enjoy the idea of being successful, but are not willing to put in the work.
Be the person who takes action. Take a few affirmations for success and apply them in your daily life. We guarantee that you’ll see a results!
You should also check out some of other lists on: