Are you looking to attract more romance and love into your life?
If you are familiar with the law of attraction, you’ll know that our thoughts and feelings can have a huge impact on our reality. You can never create feelings of love in your life by thinking or talking about being lonely.
At the same time, you can’t heal a relationship when all you think about is how awful it is. Instead of placing attention on the problem, you want to turn your thoughts towards a solution. Love affirmations are a great way to do this.
If you want to receive love in your life, you must first be prepared to give out love. To give out love, you must love yourself.
Keep reading to see our list of 201 love affirmations that you can use to help make yourself a more loving person with the ability to attract love into their life.
Before going through the list, let’s look a bit closer at the word ‘love’.
What is love?
From a scientific point of view, love is a cocktail of brain chemicals. It’s not necessarily something you can control.
When you are in love, your brain releases powerful chemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine, which empower your feelings of affection.
It’s important, however, not to confuse lust with love. Lust is merely a powerful temporary desire for someone or something. It lasts for a little while, and then it’s gone.
For example, you may have once thought you really desired someone, just to lose interest when you finally had the chance to be with them. This is lust.
Love is truly, deeply caring about someone.
You want them to be happy. You want the best for them, even if that doesn’t include you. It’s about making sacrifices for people. When you are in love, you won’t think twice about these things.
Now that we’ve covered the concept of love, have a read of our list on love affirmations:
The ultimate list of 201 love affirmations
Let’s start with affirmations that will help you out with your dating life.
51 Love affirmations: dating
- I’m content with my physical appearance
- I am worthy of love and affection
- I am desirable and attractive
- My heart is open and ready to receive love
- I deserve to find a good person
- I let go of fears of rejection
- I don’t need the approval of others
- I know I will find the right person
- Dating comes naturally to me
- I fearlessly approach others
- I’m true to myself
- I deserve love
- If this date doesn’t work out, I can keep looking
- My dating past doesn’t define me
- I am ready for mature love
- I know my boundaries
- I’m open to finding a partner
- I do not focus on my dating mistakes
- I am open minded
- I listen to what my date is saying
- I smile easily
- I tell interesting stories
- I am confident
- I communicate my needs clearly
- I am attractive. I am secure. I am intelligent
- I am clear about how much I share on my date
- I express myself genuinely
- I can be myself, regardless of situation
- I am sexy
- I am fun to be around
- I am beautiful both inside and out
- I am a big catch
- I am confident on dates
- My charm is universal
- My beauty is unique
- I am expressive on dates
- I am ready to be vulnerable again
- My love life is a priority
- I deserve a powerful partner
- Thoughts and words come easily to me
- I give dates my undivided attention
- I am secure about my true self
- I am spontaneous
- I am ready to make deep connections
- My desires are perfect
- I always have the confidence to try again
- I choose the right vibration
- I am good enough
- I deserve to be cherished
- Everything I need to be loved is inside me
- I’m not afraid to leave my comfort zone
50 Love affirmations: Relationships
- I have nothing but love for my partner
- I thrive in good company
- My partner and I bring each other joy
- I am in alignment with my purpose
- I am in a joyous relationship
- I communicate with honesty and love
- I’m proud of my partner
- I love spending time with my friends
- I rejoice in the love I experience every day
- There is love all around me
- Being deeply loved gives me strength
- I act from a place of love
- I am loved
- I communicate healthily
- I am free to be myself in my relationships
- I trust my partner
- I deeply love my partner
- I am cherished
- I am taken care of
- I respect my partner
- I believe in my partner
- I am forgiving and understanding
- I am compassionate
- I support my partner’s goals and dreams
- Our relationship is strong
- Our love for each other grows each day
- I am experiencing unconditional love
- I am flexible and supportive
- I focus on the good things in a relationship
- I easily manifest quality relationships
- I am worthy of this love and devotion
- I will make this work
- I understand my partner’s needs
- I am considerate
- I act as a place of comfort for my partner
- I am in a loving, secure relationship
- I appreciate my partner
- I’m grateful for our relationship
- My partner is my best friend
- I respect my partner’s boundaries
- I express my needs and feelings
- My partner makes good choices
- I believe in our relationship
- I take time to understand my partner on a deep level
- Our relationship is unique
- I’m grateful for my quality relationships
- Only love is real
- I radiate love
- My love life is fantastic
- I am surrounded by love
50 Love affirmations: Break-ups & heartbreak
- I forgive myself
- I forgive my ex
- I have power over my own life
- I let the past go
- My heart is whole, happy, and healed
- Everything that happens, happens for a reason
- I will attract better people into my life
- I am excited to start this new chapter of my life
- I am a wonderful person with a lot to offer
- I’m grateful for the lessons I learned from my last relationship
- My heart is hurting, but I am worthy of love
- I choose to rid my mind of negativity
- This break-up is a chance to start fresh
- I find strength through my struggles
- I choose happiness, health and peace
- I choose to live and experience every moment
- I love, forgive, and move on
- My life is perfect as it is
- I am grateful to have experienced love
- I am free to focus on what I really want
- Letting go of pain heals my heart
- My past is a lesson, not a life sentence
- I work on myself, for myself
- What I want is out there
- My wounds are healing
- I deserve better
- I did not fail
- I move on gracefully
- I do not keep bitter feelings towards my ex
- My pain will subside
- I find love easily
- I enjoy being single
- It’s OK to feel upset. It will pass
- I have a support system
- I’m not a burden
- I move on, one day at a time
- This happened for a reason
- I am comfortable being alone
- My heart is open to new avenues
- This is just a part of my story
- I am in control of my emotions
- I love every aspect of my life
- Something better is waiting for me
- I release the past
- I trust myself to get through this
- I remind myself that feelings of pain are not permanent
- There are always new opportunities for love
- I can heal from this heartbreak
- I have lived and loved
- I feel healed
25 Love affirmations: Marriage – affirmations to use together
- We are devoted and loyal to one another
- Our marriage grows stronger every day
- Our communication is open and honest
- Together, we are unstoppable
- Our marriage is built on trust, love, and respect
- We forgive each other daily
- We believe in our marriage
- We are passionately in love
- We enjoy the thought of growing old together
- Our marriage has bad days, but we work through them… together
- We laugh together regularly
- We support each other’s decisions
- Our marriage is a match made in heaven
- We live a life of gratefulness
- Every day, we find new things we love about each other
- Our marriage provides us with joy
- We have deep respect for one another
- We grow together
- We experience pain together
- We overcome obstacles together
- Our marriage is a gift from the universe
- When we look at each other, it still feels like love at first sight
- We complement each other’s strengths
- We help each other reach our goals
- We experience life, through all its glory and hardships, together.
25 Future-tense love affirmations
- I will have fun on this date
- I will be OK
- I will create magical relationships in my life
- I will laugh and smile through any pain
- This will make me stronger
- I will be greater than I’ve ever been before
- I will love again
- I will treasure my partner
- I will experience true love
- I love who I am becoming
- I am beginning to attract love into my life
- Passion, romance, and love are in my future
- I am beginning to manifest a beautiful romantic experience
- I will be open when meeting new people
- I will be myself around others
- I will attract my soul mate
- Every day, I move closer to finding the love I deserve
- I will not judge myself harshly
- I will remain dedicated to my partner
- My relationships are becoming healthier and happier
- The love in my life is growing exponentially
- I will always love and appreciate those who are close to me
- I will aim to express my love daily
- I will focus on the positive aspects of my relationships
- I will be a wonderful, understanding partner
You can use any of these affirmations above to help attract love into your life, but there are other things you should also be doing.
Other ways to attract love into your life
These are some of the things you can do to utilise the law of attraction:
1. Live like you’re already in love and relationship
It will be much easier for you to manifest authentic, lasting love in your life if you begin living as though you already have that love.
When someone is truly in love, you notice a certain shine to them. Their smile is wider. Their eyes are brighter. They are magnetic.
Basically, the first step is to fall in love with yourself.
It’s much easier to attract love into your life when you are content with yourself. People are naturally attracted to those who radiate happiness, energy and motivation.
2. Spread the love
Not only should you love yourself, but you should be a loving person to those around you.
This isn’t just specific to the romantic sense of love. There are little things you can do everyday to spread love.
Do something nice for your family or friends. Be nicer to strangers. Consider volunteering for a good cause if you have some spare time.
With the thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion you radiate by doing these things, you’ll attract the same kind of energy.
3. Visualise your soulmate
For those looking specifically to find ‘The One’, try visualising your dream partner.
What do they look like? How do they sound? How smart are they? What is it about this person that you love? These questions will give you a better idea of what kind of person it is you really desire.
Don’t be too picky though! Remember, no one is perfect – and your goal is to attract love, not just what looks good on paper.
The key with any affirmation is to really connect with the words you are saying and repeat them with a high vibration.
So, make sure to pick out the love affirmations from this list you relate with the most and start using them daily.
At the same time – you can use the law of attraction through other methods, such as those mentioned above, to help manifest the love you desire.
If you found value in this list, be sure to read some of our other articles on affirmations: