What if we tell you that health affirmations can improve your health state?
To experience greater health in your body, the first step is to have a healthy mind.
Think of your body as a self-repairing machine. No matter how you treat it, it works as hard as it can to keep you in perfect health.
So, why not help it out?
Good health comes from love and appreciation for your body – so talk to it in loving ways.
Using the health affirmations in the list below will help you focus on these feelings of love and eliminate any negative, self-depreciating thoughts.
But what is it about affirmations that make them so powerful, to the point they can impact our physical health?
Why are health affirmations so powerful?
When you repeat a set of words over and over again, they begin to take control of your thoughts, slowly altering your pattern of thinking and ultimately – changing your life.
At first you will not believe some of the affirmations you are saying, but as you keep repeating them, they make their way into your subconsciousness. Eventually, your mind will be convinced that what you are saying is true.
Never underestimate the power of loving words.
One experiment by IKEA set up two identical plants and for 30 days, students were invited to give compliments to one plant, while insulting the other.
The plants were kept under controlled environments and received equal amounts of nutrition, light, and water.
At the end of the experiment, the plant that had received compliments was perfectly healthy, while the plant that had been insulted over 30 days was noticeably droopy and wilted.
This is an example of the power of positive words.
For ideas on what affirmations you can use, have a look at our list below.
Theultimate list of 201 health affirmations
Let’s dive into it.
51 Health daily affirmations to stay healthy
- My body is fit and strong
- My immune system is healthy and strong
- I am in great shape
- I nourish my body, mind and soul everyday
- My mind is at peace
- My body always does its best to create perfect health
- I make healthy choices and I respect myself
- Water is my fuel of choice. I drink water to cleanse my body and mind
- Being positive is the quickest route to health
- I’m committed to living a healthy life
- My body always works towards perfect health
- I am healthy and my life is in balance
- I feed my body with adequate nutrition
- I am enjoying optimal health
- I am healthy, radiant, and happy
- I feel healthy and full of energy
- I am feeling energetic and enthusiastic
- Health is my natural state of being
- I am mindful of my thoughts and produce only healthy thought patterns
- A healthy mind is the path to a healthy body
- I deserve to be happy, successful, and healthy
- Taking care of myself isn’t selfish. It’s healthy
- I perfectly digest food and drinks
- My muscles are well built
- My immune system is strong
- My mind and body deserve the best treatment
- I am a magnet and I attract health from the universe
- I accept perfect health
- I’m becoming healthier and improving my overall quality of life
- I work on myself everyday
- I am grateful for my healthy body
- I am free from pain
- I am divinely protected and guided at all times
- I get plenty of sleep every night
- My body appreciates the care I put into it
- Filling my mind with positive thoughts is the road to health
- I trust my intuition
- My body heals itself naturally
- I balance my life between work, rest and play
- I am grateful to live another day
- My happy thoughts lead to a healthy body
- Every day is filled with good health and joy
- I am a friend to my body
- I treat my body with the same loving energy I would like to receive
- I choose thoughts that create a healthy atmosphere
- I am a willing participant in my good health
- I am open to new ways of improving my health
- I release all negative energy
- I am worthy of good health
- I am blessed with good health
- My body repels negative energy
50 Health affirmations: Stay fit!
- I am excited to exercise right now
- My mind is focused, and I am ready to get in shape
- Every day, my body becomes stronger
- As I exercise, I become the best version of myself
- I love going to the gym
- The gym has become one of my favourite places
- Exercising makes me happy and healthy
- My body is my temple
- I am transforming my body into what I’ve always wanted
- Every day, I am losing weight
- I am proud of myself for regularly exercising
- My exercise leads to better health
- My mind and body are strong
- Diet and exercise are all I need
- My muscles are strong and resillent
- It’s important for me to have a strong body
- I am dedicated to reaching my fitness goals
- I treat my body as I would my home
- Motivation to exercise comes easily to me
- I am proud of the progress I have made
- I am becoming stronger
- I am becoming more resilient
- Every time I sweat, I release toxins
- Exercise helps me to breathe and sleep better
- I love my body
- Exercise trains me mentally and physically
- I am in tune with my body
- I love achieving weight goals
- A full workout makes me feel amazing
- I am full of vitality
- I am full of energy
- I do not quit. Failure is not an option.
- I am motivated to keep an active life
- A little bit of pain is good
- When I can, I walk instead of driving
- Working out relieves my anxiety
- I deserve to be healthy and in shape
- Working out is great and fulfilling
- I am fully committed
- My hard work is paying off
- I set and meet weekly fitness goals
- I am motivated, strong, and confident
- I can’t wait to hit the gym
- My body is a machine
- I am light on my feet
- With each repetition, my body becomes stronger
- I am increasing my endurance
- Along with my fitness, my appearance is improving
- My fitness routine is interesting
- I always train with intensity
25 Affirmations for healing
- I am gentle with myself
- I choose to heal
- I am a priority. My health and healing matter
- My body is strong and healing
- My immune system eliminates any threat
- I am surrounded by healing energy
- I treat my body – my temple and my vessel – with respect
- I choose healing, loving thoughts
- I am deciding to get better
- Every day, I feel my health improve
- Come what may, I can heal
- My body responds kindly to healing thoughts
- I trust the universe to take care of me
- I listen to my body and provide what it needs
- My body is a natural environment for healing
- It’s time to heal
- My body knows how to heal itself
- I choose to release my illness
- I commit myself to feeling better
- I am patient through my healing process
- I am grateful for my body’s strengths
- I am beating this illness
- I am becoming healthier and happier
- I’m stronger than I imagine
- My mind is focused on healing my body
25 Health affirmations: Eating habits
Actions make habits, and habits make you.
- I am grateful for this wonderful food
- I am well-nourished for the upcoming day
- I eat healthily
- Planning healthy meals is a joy
- This food is healing me
- My body strengthens with every bite
- I choose healthy foods for good health
- I nourish my body with healing goods
- I love eating healthily
- Eating right is easy and fun for me
- I eat natural foods
- I minimize my sugar intake
- I’m allowed to decline food
- I receive all the vitamins and nutrients I need
- I eat the right food at the right time
- I only eat and drink things that are good for me
- I keep my portions small
- I stop myself from eating junk food
- Healthy eating is my way of life
- Fresh vegetables taste and feel amazing
- I eat to maintain fitness
- I eat nutritious food
- I plan my diet and live healthily
- My skin is fresh because of my eating habits
- I eat a balanced diet
25 Health affirmations: Aging
- I age gracefully
- I choose good health for my entire existence
- I embrace my body’s wisdom
- I am grateful for good health at every age
- I am in the best years of my life
- I am proud of my long life
- I keep in touch with my inner child
- I have all the time in the world
- I bless all the years that I’ve lived
- My immune system is still stronger than ever
- I choose to live the rest of my life in good health
- My spine stays strong
- I embrace my grey hair
- I feel young and so I am
- I deserve to live for a very long time
- As I age, I gain wisdom
- Age is just a number to me
- Learning new things keeps me young
- As the years go by, my life becomes more precious
- I keep fit to enjoy my golden years
- I out walk my younger friends
- I feel healthy and young
- My joints are resilient
- Staying physically fit helps keep me mentally young
- I choose to look, act and feel young
25 Health affirmations: Future tense
In most cases, affirmations in the present tense are more effective. That’s not to say you should never use future tense affirmations.
They can be effective in making an affirmation more believable to begin with.
For instance, if you are telling yourself ‘I have lost 5kg’ but you have not actually lost 5kg, it may feel like you’re lying to yourself. However, If you tell yourself ‘I will lose 5kg’, your mind will look for ways to achieve this goal.
Here are some future tense affirmations for health:
- My body will grow stronger
- I will eat a healthy diet
- I will change my lifestyle and implement more healthy habits
- I will treat my body like a temple
- I will get through this
- I will be a healthier person tomorrow
- I will eliminate unhealthy habits from my life
- I will eat healthier and continue exercising
- I will become quicker and stronger
- My appearance will improve along with my fitness
- I will achieve abundant health
- I’m transforming into someone with perfect health
- My health will improve
- I will overcome this illness
- I am beginning to enjoy my healthy lifestyle
- I will beat any health challenge
- I will maintain vibrant health
- As I age, my enthusiasm for life increases
- I will start to take care of myself
- I will maintain my healthy habits
- I will achieve my weight goals
- I am becoming more resilient to illness
- My immune system becomes more powerful everyday
- I become happier and healthier as time passes
- I will live a long and healthy life
You’re likely to have found some affirmations on this list that will be useful for you – but what else can you do to improve your overall health and state of well-being?
3 Simple ways to build a healthy lifestyle
1. Get a good night’s sleep
Sleep is an essential, often under-valued, component of our overall health and well-being.
While sleeping, your body’s cells repair themselves and help you to be fit and ready for the upcoming day. It also improves the potential of our immune cells to fight off illnesses.
Small tip: Avoid using any devices in your bed because of the blue light.
If you have trouble sleeping, try deep breathing techniques or meditation. In addition, exercising throughout the day is not only good for your health, but it will leave you feeling more tired when it comes time to sleep.
2. Surround yourself with healthy people
Even if you are doing all the right things – having relationships with people who have unhealthy habits, will leave you fighting an uphill battle.
The healthiest people are those who are surrounded by other healthy people.
You could even get your significant other or family involved in your exercise routines and eat healthy meals with one another. Making healthy changes together will provide greater motivation whilst also bringing you closer.
3. Exercise daily
While the list of health affirmations above has a whole section on fitness, they won’t be useful to you unless you are regularly exercising.
Daily exercise is invaluable. In fact, it reduces all the biomarkers of aging.
Things such as improved eyesight, more lean muscle, lowered cholesterol, normalised blood pressure and even improved bone density are all results of regular exercise.
You might be struggling to find time, but studies have shown even 10 minutes of exercise a day makes a big difference.
Remember, don’t take your health for granted. Try to use this list of health affirmations and you’ll see results.
You may be perfectly healthy now, but it’s important to continue listening to your body and respond to it’s increasing demands.
As we get older, these demands increase. However, it’s important not to fear the process of aging. Our bodies may become weaker, but this is often used as an excuse to let ourselves go.
Keep on top of your weight. Keep on top of your eating habits. Make sure you are exercising daily. Get a good night’s sleep. Use affirmations regularly.
These are all things you should be doing to achieve a healthier life.
If you enjoyed this article, check out some of our other lists of affirmations: