You can think of the chakra system as an energy regulator mechanism of the human body, just like every other bodily function.
In order to do its job correctly, it needs maintenance.
Furthermore, if the system is not maintained for long, problems can occur.
The system can become congested because of certain types of energy blockages can be formed.
This imbalance can create a couple of symptoms, be it either physical, emotional, or both.
What are chakras?
The chakra system is unfolded throughout the human body is consisted of seven points that act as energy gathering poles.
These seven points are called chakra for sort, with each chakra coming with unique properties and being responsible for different body parts and functions.
The seven chakra points are located from the base of your spine, going upwards through the head’s crown.
The seven chakra points, or chakra, are the following:
- Crown Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
- Root Chakra
In this article, we will talk about a specific chakra, the Throat Chakra, which is responsible for a few important aspects and how we can take care of it, or even heal it, in case it is needed, with a practical and easy technique.
The Throat Chakra
As its name suggests, the Throat Chakra is located in the region of the throat and is responsible for communication and authenticity.
The throat chakra is also called Visuddha, which is the Sanskrit word for purification. The primary responsibilities the throat chakra holds are communication, expression of feelings and thoughts, and creativity.
For this chakra to work correctly and provide the right amounts of energy when needed, the person needs to be true to himself, speak the truth, and be original.
The throat chakra functionality is mainly challenged by doubt, negative self-talk, and low self-esteem.
These bad habits can be countered through meditation, honest communication with other people, standing up for yourself and your beliefs, and learning to say no when you have to without fear.
Furthermore, since this chakra is responsible for communication, it holds great importance, but it can work vice-versa as well.
If the throat chakra is healthy, communicating truthfully becomes easy, it isn’t it becomes challenging and makes you want to avoid it as much as possible.
In that case, if you force yourself to communicate, say what you have to say, express yourself, and at the same time, stay calm silent and listen with attention to the people you talk to, the throat chakra will slowly start doing its job again.
Although the above techniques are beneficial, they are maintenance techniques and do not help much if there is already a problem with your chakra.
If your chakra is blocked, most of the time, there is a mental issue that creates the problem.
An easy way to switch your mentality and slowly heal your chakra is the positive affirmation technique, but before we go on about it, we first need to answer a few more questions.
How do Chakras get blocked?
Chakras are spinning, and as they spin, they collect at their core, energy that vibrates in the same frequency and then sends it out and all over again.
Also, because chakras attract the same frequency they spin on, there are two ways a chakra can be blocked and dysfunctional.
Either the person will be in an environment without energy suited for his chakra, and the chakra starts adapting to the bad energies around, or, the person’s mentality changes the chakra’s frequency and renders it unable to collect the right energy around it.
This is a never-ending loop, and if left unattended can become a slippery slope for your energy levels.
Why you need to heal the throat chakra?
Like we mentioned above, the throat chakra is responsible for honest communication, the ability to listen and understand people, expression, and creativity.
When the balances have shifted, the throat chakra can be either overreacting or underperforming, and it is even possible to swift between these two.
If it’s overly active, it creates the tendency to criticize, interrupt people speaking, trying to force your opinion on others, and gossip about them. An overactive throat chakra has swapped priorities; the truth is not in the first spot.
On the other hand, on the instance of an underperforming, expressing your feelings, standing up for yourself, and even speaking, in general, becomes difficult. This situation can reach a final phase during which you stay at home to avoid other people.
So, if you notice these symptoms, if you are not and feeling okay and you need to do something, you need to change habits and mentality.
A great way to do this quickly is by using throat chakra affirmations. These are positive affirmations carefully chosen in order to balance out the energy levels of the throat chakra.
What Are Affirmations?
But what are affirmations?
Affirmations are phrases or sentences that are repeated over time to achieve positive changes in your life. These affirmations, if used correctly, are able to rewire your brain in any aspect of your life you desire to change.
The technique is simple. After you have selected the affirmations you like, you repeat them often, a couple of times each every time, through the day.
The point of this technique is simple as well, you repeat something aimed to yourself, and as long as you are consistent, that statement will slowly become your truth, this is called manifestation and brain plasticity as well.
Since the throat chakra is the chakra of communication, chakra affirmations can have a significant effect on it.
The requirements for the technique to work are the following:
- Short Length. The chakra affirmations need to be easily memorized.
- Aimed at yourself. Starting with “I am” or referring to yourself in any other way is vital.
The list of throat chakra affirmations
- I am an essential voice in the world, and my voice is heard.
- I clearly intend to express myself.
- Creativity flows in and through me.
- I know when it is time to stay let people speak their truth and listen to them
- I listen to my body and my feelings to understand what my truth is.
- I am safe and trust others to allow me to express myself truthfully.
- I live in my reality, and I communicate my truth, I am the truth.
- Every time I speak, I am expressing love.
- I always communicate honestly in an open and clear way.
- Speaking my truth is my right.
- I find it easy to communicate how I feel.
- Art and communication, spoken or written, are the ways I express my creativity.
- I go through challenges thrown at me with resolve and strong will.
- Being creative nourishes my soul and spirit.
- I live my life with integrity and authenticity.
- I always share my experiences so I can share my wisdom.
- I am grateful for life and constantly express it.
- My mental and bodily feelings are always speaking the truth.
- I always take care of my body, and the body is the host of my soul.
- I speak my mind truthfully with no boundaries.
- I free myself by becoming more honest.
- I alone am accountable for expressing myself clearly.
- I am safe and trust others to allow me to express myself truthfully.
- My honesty attracts what I deserve
- I am the pure eternal consciousness and bliss.
- I’m not scared to speak my mind.
- My intent is always clear and noble when I speak.
- My voice is clear and powerful.
- I feel compassion toward others.
- I don’t engage in gossips and criticism.
- I have access to my higher self for guidance and support.
- I am open to receiving messages from my angels.
- I don’t interrupt others while they speak.
- What I do, I do it with full conviction and dedication.
- I am honest and authentic in my speech and actions.
- Signs That Your Throat Chakra is Healing
- I am confident in expressing my thoughts and ideas.
- There’s great clarity in my communications.
- I am improving my relationships.
- I am calm and relaxed.
- I can feel that my immune system is improving.
- I avoid people who gossip and criticize.
- I am more creative at work.
- My mind has become extremely sharp.
- My power of focus and concentration is constantly improving.
- I am emotionally resilient.
- I remain grounded when facing uncertainty.
- I choose my words with care.
- I feel compassion for other people.
- I love to use my voice and express myself.
How to use throat chakra affirmations for healing
In order to use throat chakra effectively and balance out your chakra’s energy, a few rules have been set by experts, which will help you get results faster, although not mandatory.
Being uninterrupted in a comfortable and quiet place is vital. The environment is really important, and if you make a good choice, you will find that it is way easier to focus.
Meditating while you are chanting your affirmations is a great boost. Meditation, along with chakra affirmation, help you visualize the self you are trying to be. This visualization creates a flow that will keep you going.
But the most important thing is being honest with the throat chakra affirmations and true to yourself and what you are feeling. It is the integrity that actually heals and balances your throat chakra, while affirmations just pave the way to reach that.
Finally, always be consistent. Regardless of results, keep going and stay true to your practices, and results will come without a doubt.