201 Positive Affirmations For Optimism and Positivity
Last updated on April 30th, 2021
Have you been pessimistic lately? In this article, we will talk about positive affirmations and how you can use them to boost your positivity and optimism in your life.
The thing is, most people think that happiness, optimism, and living life with a generally positive perspective is something you achieve through goals and milestones.
However, happiness and satisfaction are things you decide for yourself; it comes out from you.
External validation will not make you happy.
Initially, what you should do to come back to the bright side of things and live your life with optimism is to get your priorities straight.
Be honest with yourself. Know what you want and what makes you happy.
However, this is not always enough. Sometimes we forget what we are supposed to think, we waver. To counter this tendency, you should use positive affirmations.
The technique of positive affirmations is really useful when it comes to positivity and optimism, and simple to use.
First of all, check this list of 201 positive affirmations for positivity and optimism.
List of 201 affirmations for positivity and optimistic point of view
- I’m positive
- I believe in myself. I am awesome!
- Confidence is my natural state.
- I choose to feel optimistic.
- I have a brave heart. I feel safe and secure.
- I radiate positivity everywhere I go.
- People see me as a sure person.
- I deserve to feel good about myself.
- I completely and honestly love and accept myself.
- I’m happy with who I am.
- I fancy myself deeply and unconditionally.
- I am worthy of experiencing the beautiful life.
- My feelings of self-worth are growing every day.
- I am enough.
- I am brave, and I am loved, I am good enough.
- I am worthy of a beautiful life.
- The love I have for myself is the basis for my confidence.
- Self-worth is what I thrive on.
- I create joy for others every day.
- I always see the good in people, including myself.
- I am worthy of love and affection.
- I know I will find the right person.
- I fearlessly approach others.
- I deserve respect and good friends.
- I am fun to be around.
- My charm is universal.
- I communicate with honesty and love.
- Passion, romance, and love are in my future.
- I am beautiful, inside, and out.
- I am worthy of acceptance.
- I am aware of my strong qualities.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- I feel safe and secure within myself.
- I can be myself, regardless of the situation.
- People love being with me.
- I am keeping my body healthy.
- The love I have for myself is the basis for my confidence.
- I am ready to forgive myself for the mistakes I make.
- I am successful.
- I believe in my talents and skills.
- I achieve amazing results.
- I am smart and driven.
- I deserve a beautiful life.
- I always attract the best opportunities.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I attract wealth, abundance, and prosperity.
- Everything that I touch turns into gold.
- I’m in charge of my life.
- I am positive and optimistic.
- I attract only positive things.
- My life is filled with positive thoughts.
- I have a positive mindset.
- I focus only on the positive side of things.
- Positivity is the key to an amazing and happy life.
- I am a magnet for positivity.
- My brain is wired only for positivity.
- I am choosing to be positive.
- I don’t let things bother me.
- I am an essential and positive part of the universe.
- I am still and calm.
- I am a happy and joyful person.
- Nothing can take away from how worthy I am of joy.
- I deserve to be satisfied.
- I am grateful for the chance to participate in life.
- Today is a fantastic day.
- I am a good reason for today to exist.
- Perfection is overrated, I am excellent, and that is good enough.
- I am good enough.
- I have fantastic grades.
- I love to learn new things every day.
- I am a magnet for new information.
- I am smart and intelligent. I understand everything and absorb further details easily.
- Studying is fun. I am always open to learning new things.
- Being smart is a fantastic feeling.
- I deserve to get the information I need.
- I am calm and content.
- No problem can be solved with worrying.
- I have a clear and sharp mind.
- I am thinking clearly.
- I have faith and belief in my ability to solve problems.
- Nothing can disrupt me.
- I enjoy being in a sense of peace.
- Flow is my natural state.
- A calm mind is the best thing for me.
- I love meditation.
- Every decision I make, I’m closer to my goals.
- I trust my gut.
- I take full responsibility for my choices.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I will do what’s in my best interest.
- I trust in my ability to decide.
- I choose a happy and remarkable experience.
- My life is filled with the right decisions.
- I will listen to my heart.
- My gut is always right.
- I am always learning new things
- I like change because it leads to growth
- Changing my life in an enjoyable process
- I use positive reinforcement on myself
- I am changing my life for the better
- I focus on important actions
- I do things that bring me joy
- I rid my life of falsehood and denial
- Love and happiness flow freely from me
- I am a radiant, joyous person
- I always look at the positive side of things
- I am making a conscious effort to be happy
- I stay away from my comfort zone
- I find power in the present moment
- I life live consciously and authentically
- My current path is a joyous one
- I am courageous and not afraid of the unknown
- Every day, I make positive changes
- I am in the process of positive change
- I expect great things in my life
- I easily rid my mind of negative thoughts
- I accept what I cannot change
- I turn stress into peace and positivity
- My self-talk is always positive
- I am a force for powerful, positive change
- Daily affirmations help me to focus on positive things
- I can handle whatever comes my way
- I am learning to accept myself
- Life is always getting better
- I give more energy to do what I want
- I can find the positives of any situation
- I deserve success, love, and happiness
- I am at peace with myself
- I deserve to have a fulfilling, happy life
- I radiate positivity wherever I go
- We all make mistakes. I choose to learn from them
- I am grateful that my life is so busy and successful.
- I do not have weaknesses, only areas of improvement.
- Each day is a new adventure.
- Being successful at work is easy for me.
- I love and accept myself for who I am.
- I will give my absolute best for this job.
- I am motivated, consistent, and determined.
- My work fulfills, inspires, and enriches me.
- I am promoting a positive work environment.
- My chosen career offers great freedom and reward.
- I am going to make this day count.
- I am capable of much more than I realize.
- I release all negative self-images and accept all that is good.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- I am perfectly prepared.
- I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come.
- I have everything I need to create my opportunities.
- I am where I am supposed to be at this moment.
- Every “no” gets me closer to the “yes” that is perfect for me!
- I am self-reliant, creative, and persistent in whatever I do.
- I have confidence in myself and my abilities to get the job done.
- I am in the process of building today! My ideal career is on the way!
- I have the power to create positive change.
- I am positive, patient, and persistent.
- I can be a positive mover and shaker in my organization.
- I negotiate with strength, honesty, and integrity.
- I am naturally driven towards success.
- I am completely focused on getting great results.
- People don’t care what I know until they know I care.
- I trust my intuition, and I always make wise decisions.
- I am a valuable employee! Any organization would be lucky to have me!
- Right now, the job I am looking for is looking for me!
- Right this moment, my resume is being seen by all the right people.
- My resume gets me interviews, and I show up to seal the deal!
- I am an asset to any organization, and I prove it in every interview.
- Excuses are relics of the past! I’m dedicated to getting a fulfilling job.
- I am committed to my happiness, and my determination pays off!
- Every time I interview, I exude confidence and energy!
- This is just the beginning. There is a wealth of ability in me that is still untapped.
- I am solely responsible for my success.
- I dare to create positive change in my life.
- No one has the power to stop my dreams from coming true.
- Today, I see the ways this job contributes to my financial well-being.
- I am and always will be enough.
- I am good at coming up with ideas.
- Every day is an opportunity to build my skill set.
- I am always open to new opportunities to find my dream job.
- Today I abandon my old habits and take up new positive ones.
- Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
- I am always ready to learn and grow in my job!
- I accept constructive feedback and put it to work for my benefit.
- I learn new systems and processes easily without stress.
- I always push myself to do better and improve.
- I am creating the career of my dreams.
- I am the architect of my life. I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- My life is a blast of growing opportunity because I never stop creating.
- Whenever I give a presentation, I always impress!
- The money and the happiness flow to me!
- I have everything I need to create my opportunities.
- I embrace the greatness within me.
- I bring inspiration to life.
- I can do this. I’ll never quit. I rise to every challenge.
- I am my best chance for success.
- My faith steers me in the right direction.
- I always achieve my work goals.
- I love what I do, and I do what I love.
- My best efforts yield success.
- Today I choose to grow and get better through collaboration with my colleagues.
- Together we can succeed.
- We are full of energy and great ideas.
Why are affirmations important?
You probably already know how positive affirmations work and why this technique is important for shifting mentality, but in case you don’t, let’s clarify a few things.
The reason affirmations for positivity are extremely effective is the ability to rewire your brain. As long as you are consistent and keep using them over and over, your brain is really changing, it’s not just a mentality flip or mood-lifting.
This is called neuroplasticity and it’s an ability of the brain, that’s has been backed up by science in recent years.
This is a vital piece of information to know, especially for people who struggle with anxiety or general mental illness, people with deteriorating mood or even people whose results on work or school has been dropping.
Knowing that the technique you are using to make yourself feel better, and improve, is a proven technique will remove any doubt there is in your head and will help you keep going.
Tips for using affirmations for positivity
To effectively use positive affirmations and bring the best results regarding optimism and positivity, you can implement a few tips and bits of advice we suggest.
First of all, you need to be consistent with your new habit. Positive affirmations only work when you make a habit out of them. Chanting a few affirmations once will not achieve anything.
Secondly, your affirmations should be short. A small phrase or a single sentence should be enough. You need to be able to remember the statement anytime you want to chant it.
Also, making your affirmation short helps you pick a pretty specific message.
Furthermore, small affirmations for positivity save you a lot of time as you progress. Imagine having to chant a whole text couple of times throughout the day. Not convenient at all.
Finally, when you begin forming your positive affirmation habit, you should pick only a few of them, especially if your goal is to reach a positive and optimistic state of positivity.
The reason to pick a few, or even one, and not many affirmations is that your brain will adapt way faster the fewer the things you repeat over and over. To make things more precise, let us see an example.
- You pick ten affirmations, and you start repeating all of them every day.
- You choose only one, and you repeat it just like in the first case
Which of these two strategies you think is more effective?
It’s the second one!
That’s because in the first case, you are stuffing your brain with information and leave little to no space for yourself to think about the affirmation and start making it your own.
On the other hand, in the second example, you will start feeling your affirmation as a part of yourself way faster.
If there are a couple of affirmations for positivity, you like to try, form a schedule, and don’t start doing them all at once.
Last words from The Positive Creators
You should not forget that you have to be careful when picking the affirmations for positivity.
As mentioned above, positivity and optimism are traits that flow outwards through you, not inwards to you from outside.
This means that you should not choose affirmations for positivity while having in mind that they are going to help acquire something.
Positive affirmations can only help you take care of your mentality.
Your mind will afterward change your psychology and bring you positivity and make you an optimist.
That’s why you should pick your affirmations with extra care and integrity, that way you will not waste your time, and you will see results.