201 Faith Affirmations To Raise Your Spirituality
Last updated on April 19th, 2021
Faith affirmations are created when we translate our faith into written words. Essentially, they are words spoken with the purpose of bringing us closer to God.
In a way, these affirmations share a lot in common with prayers. They help to affirm your faith and at the same time, program your subconsciousness with spiritual messages.
“Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness” – Barbara Johnson
If you are a spiritual person, you will want to make sure you keep on top of both your prayers and affirmations. If you need some inspiration, take a look at our list of 201 faith affirmations below.
Why are faith and spirituality so important?
Being in touch with your spirituality can reap you many benefits and it might just be what you need to regain the self-worth and awareness you’ve been looking for.
In-fact spiritual strength can be your main weapon in fighting against inner demons. It helps to calm those negative and anxious voices within you and give you the courage to persevere.
So faith affirmations are super important for you.
Likewise, in times where you are going through a struggle, spirituality can help you meet the challenge and use the experience for personal growth.
It may even allow you to live a longer life.
In one study, researchers at Ohio University went over the analytics of over 1500 obituaries across the US to get a better idea of how certain aspects of our lives affect our longevity.
Interestingly enough, the researchers found that on average, people who stated they were religious in their obituary lived a whole 5.64 years more than their non-religious counterparts.
So, you recognize the benefits and are ready to take your faith and spirituality to the next level. Where do you start? Try using some of the faith affirmations below.
201 Faith affirmations to raise your spirituality
Let’s start with the daily affirmations. If you’re not sure how to use affirmations and how often, read here (opens in a new window).
101 Daily faith affirmations
- I live by faith, not by sight
- God is with me always
- The universe naturally takes care of me and my needs
- Religion is a way of life for me
- All my actions, thoughts and words are guided by a divine power
- I listen to the divine guidance I am given
- I have true, divine purpose
- I am immensely loved by God
- I am cherished by God
- I am free from sin
- I am exactly who God wanted me to be
- I may fail, but I am not a failure
- I do everything with an attitude of excellence
- I speak only the language of love
- I am not afraid of being used by God
- I pray for and take action towards my goals and destiny
- My body and mind are blessed
- I’m walking into my place of purpose
- My steps are planned, and I trust the Lord
- Step by step, I am blessed
- I am moving in the right direction
- I have unshakeable faith in God and his word
- I walk by faith and not by sight
- My faith overshadows my fears
- Faith is the origin of my success
- I have faith in my ability to achieve greatness
- My faith in a higher power leaves me free of doubt, worry, and fear
- With God by my side, I can accomplish anything
- In God I live
- God’s kingdom is within me
- Through my faith, I can move mountains
- My faith is my saviour
- My faith allows me to stay calm
- My faith remains strong
- I am grateful for the divine power that guides me
- I am naturally completely devoted to God
- Faith is the cornerstone of my existence
- My faith dictates my great lifestyle
- Above all, I have faith in myself
- I am vocal about my faith in a higher power
- The faith I have in myself allows me to be successful
- I am the light of the world
- I am blessed in everything I do
- I am grateful for the great things in my life
- I am highly favoured
- I am wonderfully made
- I am accepted by God
- My faith will not let me experience defeat
- I am ever increasing in wisdom and knowledge
- I feel the power of God within me
- I have a heavenly home
- I cherish this eternal moment
- God walks with me
- Every day, I receive new mercies
- I was made for a special purpose
- I show grace and mercy
- I forgive myself before I ask for God’s forgiveness
- I possess God’s wisdom and favour
- I feel whole and healed
- I am at inner peace
- I am a unique being
- I am fruitful
- Faith is awakened in me now
- I have faith and I take action
- I choose faith over fear
- Faith is my natural state of mind
- My light shines brightly
- My steps are ordered
- My song of praise is unending
- I love others as Jesus has loved me
- I am a child of God
- I am the righteousness of God
- I am an heir of God
- I shall be glorified with my faith
- I am full of life and in good health
- The Lord protects me from evil
- My faith is my sword and my shield
- I let go of the past and have faith in the future
- There is a divine sense of peace within me
- My body is a temple of the holy spirit
- My faith propels me to meet my goals
- My faith is immeasurable
- The holy spirit provides me with power when I need it
- Challenges are just tests of faith
- I am guided towards positive thoughts
- My faith provides me with great hope
- I speak only the language of love
- I do everything with an attitude of excellence
- I am safe in God’s care
- I feel a divine presence, no matter where it leads me
- God helps me to do what I believe is not possible
- God hears me when I talk to him
- God gives me power
- I am blessed with a grateful heart
- God helps to revive my spirit
- I was made uniquely
- I am blessed with the power to create change
- The Lord is my shepherd
- I am blessed beyond measure
- I am the light
- God has a plan for me
100 Spiritual affirmations to enrich your soul
- I acknowledge God in every creation
- I radiate love and joy towards all beings
- Problems are just an illusion of the mind
- I am a divine creation and therefore I am deserving
- I live life in the present moment
- I feel the healing power of the spirit throughout my body
- I seek happiness through the mind and not through material pleasures
- I am surrounded in eternal light
- I feel the sense of a higher power and energy in everything I do
- I purify my thoughts with the knowledge that God guides me
- I am a spiritual being
- Everything that happens, happens for the greater good
- The universe accommodates my needs
- I am in control of my own spiritual growth
- My body and mind are in alignment with the universe
- I give and receive love in abundance
- I let go of doubt
- Religion is just a way of life
- I know I am part of something much bigger
- I surrender to God
- I attract good things to my life
- I am slowly but surely fulfilling my destiny
- The whole world is within my grasp
- I rejoice in the way things are
- Everything I’m searching for is searching for me
- I am protected by the Holy spirit’s mercy
- I am a wonderful blessing for the world
- I am enveloped by a divine, guiding power
- I am anchored by love
- The whole universe conspires for my good
- I sense and relish all the positive energy around me
- I let go of everything that isn’t part of my divine plan
- I grow along with my good actions
- I am divinely-inspired
- I effortlessly attract all that I need
- I am linked to an unlimited source of abundance
- Every day, I come closer to fulfilling my destiny
- My strength lies in my divine connection to the creator
- I find joy and purpose in simply being myself
- I am grateful for all my experiences
- I am an infinite being
- I am a being that transcends time and space
- I regularly purify my mind and soul
- My body is my vessel and I cherish it
- My soul is connected to that of a higher power
- My soul is immortal
- I renew myself by letting go of expectations
- I let the light of my soul guide me
- I honor my divinity. I am sacred
- I am a divine being of light and I let myself shine
- I am honest and above all, true to myself
- I am not to be tamed. I am free
- Sometimes it means going through the darkness before my light can emerge
- My body is an incredible, complex, and beautiful vessel
- It’s true if I believe it to be true
- I am a beacon of love and happiness
- I am a human expression of the Universe
- I follow and am guided by my instinct
- I listen to the voice of my soul
- I am a beautiful expression of life
- I am in harmony with my energy
- I will not let myself become something that I am not
- I awaken my soul now
- In hard times, there is always a guiding light
- I am not in the universe. I am the universe
- I hear the positive voices of my Angels
- I nourish and value my mind, body, and soul
- My spirit grows stronger with each day
- My inner light will shine in any situation
- My soul is beautiful and unique
- My every action is blessed with divine love
- My conversations draw divine energy
- Love is the only way
- I walk in trust of my greater purpose
- I welcome positive people and experiences into my existence
- My soul is at peace
- I am one with God
- I am a being blessed with an abundance of love
- I am my true self
- I am one with my soul
- I trust the universe
- I am deeply grateful for all that I’m blessed with
- Everything I need is within me
- The divine light within me shines brightly
- I expect miracles to happen
- I affirm only positive things for myself and others
- Gods wisdom is ever-present
- My faith is making me complete
- I forgive myself and others
- My spiritual development is my priority
- When I listen to my heart, I am guided by God
- The universe always throws new opportunities in my direction
- Every hardship enriches my soul
- I am worthy of receiving blessings
- I trust the process of life and death
- I trust God in my life
- I feel god in my heart
- I am open to the guidance of the Universe
- The Universe works through me
- I trust that I am divinely guided
With regular use of faith affirmations, you are guaranteed to feel closer to God.
The thing about affirmations though – is they usually end up changing your life and habits altogether as you move closer to your true purpose.
Here are some other things you can incorporate into your life for greater spiritual power and energy.
3 Ways to increase your spiritual power
1. Take care of your body
When thinking about spiritual growth, you may be wondering what your body has to do with it.
In fact, your mind and body share a deep connection.
When you take care of your physical needs, your spiritual health will naturally benefit from it.
This means getting enough sleep, exercising frequently and eating a healthy diet. However, that doesn’t mead you should skip faith affirmations or meditation seasons.
While it may sound easy, many people fail to do all three of these things.
2. Connect with nature
There’s just something about spending time in nature that brings us closer to God.
It’s wonderful to observe all the different life-forms around you and it also gives you the feeling you’re part of something much bigger.
If you live in a busy city, make some time on the weekend to go visit a local forest, hill or lake.
If you like to exercise, consider going for a run in your local park rather than regular roads.
Learning to forgive others and more importantly, yourself, will do wonders for your spiritual well-being.
Grudges are not good for the soul.
Instead of beating yourself up over something, focus on what you could have done better and how you can prevent the same issue in the future.
Likewise, instead of being mad at someone for something they did years ago, learn to let go and realise that we all make mistakes as humans.
It’s not about what you do wrong. It’s about how you respond to it.
Ultimately, spirituality is a lifelong journey.
It’s something that you can never truly master and that’s the beauty of it.
If you enjoyed this list of faith affirmations, be sure to check out our other lists of affirmations: