Last updated on April 19th, 2021
Positive affirmations for men exists? Of course!
Every man has a right to pay attention to his mental health.
Contrary to what a lot of people may say, being a man can be tough. Gender norms are a bigger problem for women, but men often feel like they are not able to share their problems.
Not expressing your emotions can be harmful to your mental health. At the same time, it’s important not to let yourself get caught up in these negative emotions.
If you need some inspiration, take a look at our list on positive affirmations for men below. As there are so many, we have also split them up into specific categories so that you can focus on the ones that are relevant to your situation.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.” – Sigmund Freud
You might be questioning how much effect a few words can have on your mindset.
Why are affirmations for men important
Once you open your mind to the power of affirmations and your subconscious mind, the process can be life-changing.
It’s a process that allows you to become more consciously aware of your thoughts, so that you can reinforce the positive beliefs and eliminate the negative ones.
“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief, and once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” – Claude M. Bristol
If used correctly, affirmations are not only a source of motivation, but they keep you focused on your goals.
So, what affirmations should you use? Take a look at our list of 201 positive affirmations for men below and take your pick!
201 Positive affirmations for men
Let’s start with the affirmations that will help you to focus more on success than on the failure.
50 Positive affirmations for success
- I am focused and never quit
- I am committed to maximizing my success
- A challenge brings out the best in me
- If I am to fail, I will fail forward
- My dreams are there to achieve
- My confidence has no limit
- I will do what it takes to achieve my goals
- I will seize every opportunity presented to me
- I am prepared to go the extra mile
- Hard work fulfills me
- Success comes naturally to me
- Success is my driving force
- I love what I do
- I believe in myself
- I’m worthy of success
- I choose what I become
- I deserve success
- I excel in all that I do
- I set high standards for myself
- I am focused
- I am patient
- I trust the universe
- I respect myself
- I will be great
- I have limitless potential
- I have an opportunity
- I will do whatever it takes
- Nothing can stop me
- I will achieve my goals
- I see my goal clearly
- I am determined
- I see challenges as opportunities for growth
- I am the architect of my life
- I’m a magnet for success
- I’m right where I need to be
- I live my life without fear
- I feel things falling into place
- I like myself
- Success is second nature to me
- Mistakes are a stepping stone to success
- I am proud of my success
- I think only of success
- All problems have a solution
- I am in charge of my life
- My power comes from within me
- I find inspiration easily
- Consistency is key to my success
- Everything I touch is a success
- I am persistent
- Life is full of choices. I choose success
51 Positive affirmations for wealth
Positive affirmations for men can also help with financial situation.
Once you change your false belief about money, you’ll attract unlimited wealth and abundance into your life!
- Money comes to me easily
- I attract money
- My mind is focused on wealth
- Every day, I am becoming richer
- My actions lead to prosperity
- Prosperity is my birthright
- I enjoy the rewards of working
- I appreciate the value of things
- I radiate positivity
- My attitude attracts wealth
- I can provide for my family
- Money allows me to help people
- Fortune favors me
- I will become financially abundant
- I am receptive to wealth and success
- My life is filled with riches
- I will achieve my financial desires
- I am grateful for my wealth
- My success is pre-determined
- I am abundant
- Success leads to wealth and I am successful
- I am a wealth magnet
- I attract people who will help me in achieving wealth
- I am highly driven
- I will become financially free
- I choose to be wealthy
- My energy is aligned with wealth
- I am wealth
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways
- I deserve wealth
- Money always finds its way to me
- The universe serves my best interests
- I always have enough
- I am worth the money
- I love luxury
- I am blessed with money
- I deserve to live a life of luxury
- My wallet is overflowing with money
- I feel rich
- My prosperity is unlimited
- Money is great
- I am financially secure
- I attract wealth and prosperity
- I am happy, healthy, and wealthy
- I always have opportunities to make more money
- I attract money, love, and happiness wherever I go
- I welcome unlimited income into my life
- I am destined to be wealthy
- It’s my choice as to how much money I make
- I have an endless supply of cash
- Today is a day of amazing good fortune
25 Positive affirmations for Alpha male mindset
Our list of positive affirmations for man wouldn’t be complete without focus on becoming Alpha!
- I embrace my masculinity
- I view myself as a strong and capable man
- I feel strong and confident, regardless of the situation
- I become stronger and more beautiful every day
- I am a natural leader and easily accomplish my goals
- My greatest weapon is my optimism
- I have the courage to wear whatever I want
- Women naturally gravitate towards me
- I am in love with my true self
- I deserve the love of a strong woman/man
- Confidence comes naturally to me
- I am dominant
- I am totally secure in myself
- When I speak, I carry authority
- I can take the lead in any social situation
- I was born to be an alpha male
- Assertiveness and dominance come naturally to me
- I enjoy being a leader
- I am highly respected
- It’s OK to be strong, both mentally and physically
- I am proud to be a man
- Today, I will start loving myself more
- I will surround myself with other positive, confident men
- I will continue to strengthen my alpha traits
- Others look up to my strength of character
25 Positive affirmations for dealing with depression
- Life is beautiful
- I feel grateful to be alive
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I will feel happy
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes. Every new day is an opportunity to start over
- I will overcome and get through any feelings of sadness
- My mind is powerful. When I fill it with positive thoughts, my life will begin to change.
- I am brave
- I have enthusiasm for life
- I will not focus on what hurts me. I will focus on what brings me joy.
- I will keep going and I will grow stronger
- It is in my power to be happy
- This too, shall pass
- I deserve to be happy
- I am grateful for the good things in my life
- I love myself
- More and more, I can see the beauty of my own being
- I am worthy of love and happiness
- I will not let myself become discouraged
- I can find beauty in even the smallest things
- I’m OK with where I am right now
- I love myself
- Hard times offer me opportunities to grow
- I find and enjoy the simple pleasures life has to offer
- Life wants the best for me
- I will not judge myself negatively
For a longer list you might want to check our 101 Affirmations for depression and anxiety.
25 Positive affirmations for men: Anxiety
- I am safe and loved
- I have faith that everything will work out in the end
- What I want is already here or on its way
- I appreciate everything I have
- As I let go of things, the better I feel
- I breathe in relaxation, I breathe out the tension
- I am free of anything that will weigh me down
- Life is beautiful, wonderful, and peaceful
- I am mentally strong and don’t take things personally
- I attract positive energy into my mind and body
- I attract positive and confident people into my life
- I accept myself for who I am
- I am cool, calm and collected
- Worry and anxiety will not change my circumstances. Only positive actions and thoughts can.
- Happiness and joy flow easily to me
- I have confidence in myself and my abilities
- Success will be the force that drives me
- I will speak with confidence
- I do not fear to be wrong
- When I put my mind to something, I am unstoppable
- Happiness is within my grasp
- I accept and love myself for who I am
- I am ready to take on any challenge
- I become stronger and more confident every day
- I am in complete control of my anxiety
25 Positive affirmations to start off your day
- Every time I wake up, I am grateful to be alive
- Today, I will focus only on positive thoughts and energy
- Today, I will finish all my tasks with joy
- Each day is filled with abundance and joy
- I will go to sleep a better person than I am at this moment
- Good energy flows through me
- Today, I will manifest new opportunities
- I am full of ideas
- I will make the most out of today
- Today could be one of the best days in my life
- My happiness grows stronger every day
- I am calm and at peace
- I choose to do great things today
- I will enjoy everything today has to offer
- I am ready to take on the day
- Today, I will be smarter, kinder, and wiser
- I honor all my responsibilities
- I trust the process that is life
- I manifest abundance easily
- I will become a better version of myself today
- I will start each day with a grateful heart
- The world needs my energy and ideas
- No matter what happened the day before, I will get up, show up, and never give up.
- I am positive and will attract good things in my direction.
- Today, I will worry less and smile more
Right – so now that you have a plethora of affirmations to choose from – let’s discuss how you can implement them into your life.
How to use positive affirmations for men effectively
A good way to start is to recite your affirmations 3 times throughout the day. Read our article on how long affirmations take to work.
So how to use positive affirmations for men effectively?
Right after you wake up is a great time to practice. Go in front of the mirror, look yourself in the eyes and repeat some motivational statements to help you energize for the day ahead of you. It’s important that you actually believe them.
You could do the same after lunch. Don’t worry about finding a mirror. The main thing is that you concentrate and believe in what you say.
The belief may not come naturally at first, but it will plant the seed in your mind. The most effective way is to say them out loud. If you wonder why, here’s our explanation.
Right before you go to bed is another great time to use some affirmations. You will plant positive thoughts that will work their way into your subconsciousness while you sleep.
As they become more natural, you can add them into even more moments throughout your day.
Hopefully, you took away great value in this list of 201 Positive affirmations for men.
Ultimately, thoughts and emotions are not unique to one gender.
We all have things we wish to improve about our lives and affirmations are an effective method to achieve this.
Whether you are a man or a woman, you can use affirmations to manifest a greater life.
- Positive Affirmations: The Definitive Guide
- 101 Positive Affirmations For Students
- 101 Positive Affirmations For Teenage Girl
- 25 Positive Affirmations for Women with Low Self-Esteem
- 25 Positive Affirmations for Endurance Athletes
- 201 Positive Affirmations For Women
- 201 Positive Affirmations For Kids