101 Positive Affirmations For Teenage Girl
Last updated on April 19th, 2021
If you’re reading this article, you’re probably a teen or a parent.
A teenage girl will probably want to change some aspect of her life, while a parent is trying to find some awesome affirmations for their daughter.
Either way, we’re very proud of you!
In this article we’ll try to cover some of the best positive affirmations for teenage girl and we’ll also explain how to use them.
Why use our list of 101 positive affirmations for a teenage girl?
It’s quite simple. If you’re not familiar with what positive affirmations are, we highly recommend you to read this guide.
Basically affirmations are positive statements, that if they’re repeated enough times over some period of time, they’ll rewire your brain (it’s called neuroplasticity and it’s backed by science).
So as you can imagine, there are dozens of ways how you can benefit from using positive affirmations for teenage girl.
It can be improving their mood, their results in school or even deal with anxiety or depression. There are many reasons to use them.
Now, let’s dive right into the list.
List of 101 positive affirmations for teenage girl
Now we’re going to show you the list of 101 positive affirmations for teenage girl.
Down below the list is a simple guide to teach you how to use this affirmations in case you’ll be confused.
Let’s create the life you always desired!
Confidence and self-esteem
- I’m strong and confident
- I believe in myself
- I am awesome!
- Confidence is my natural state
- I choose to feel confident
- I have a brave heart
- I feel safe and secure
- I radiate confidence everywhere I go
- People see me as a confident
- I deserve to feel good about myself
Self-worth and Self-love
- I completely and honestly love and accept myself
- I’m happy with who I am
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally
- I am worthy of experiencing the wonderful life
- My feelings of self-worth are growing every day
- I am enough
- I am brave, I am loved, I am good enough
- I am worthy of a wonderful life
- The love I have for myself is the basis for my confidence
- Self-worth is what I thrive on
- I create joy for others every day
- I always see the good in people, including myself
- I am worthy of love and affection
- I know I will find the right person
- I fearlessly approach others
- I deserve love and good friends
- I am fun to be around
- My charm is universal
- I communicate with honesty and love
- Passion, romance, and love are in my future
Self-acceptance and Body image
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I am worthy of acceptance
- I am aware of my strong qualities
- I accept myself for who I am
- I feel safe and secure within myself
- I can be myself, regardless of the situation
- People love being with me
- I am keeping my body healthy
- The love I have for myself is the basis for my confidence
- I am ready to forgive myself for mistakes I make
- I am successful
- I believe in my talents and skills
- I achieve amazing results
- I am smart and driven
- I deserve an amazing life
- I always attract the best opportunities
- I am a magnet for success
- I attract wealth, abundance and prosperity
- Everything that I touch turns into gold
- I’m in charge of my life
- I am positive and optimistic
- I attract only positive things
- My life is filled with positive things
- I have a positive mindset
- I focus only on the positive side of things
- Positivity is the key to an amazing and happy life
- I am a magnet for positivity
- My brain is wired only for positivity
- I am choosing to be positive
- I don’t let things bother me
Depression and anxiety
- I am an essential and positive part of the universe.
- I am still and calm
- I am a happy and joyful person
- Nothing can take away from how worthy I am of joy
- I deserve to be happy
- I am grateful for the chance to participate in life
- Today is an amazing day
- I am a good reason for today to exist
- Perfection is overrated, I am excellent, and that is good enough
- I am good enough
- I have amazing grades
- I love to learn new things every day
- I am a magnet for new information
- I am smart and intelligent
- I understand everything easily
- I absorb new information easily
- I am open to learning new things
- Studying is fun
- Being smart is an amazing feeling
- I deserve to get the information I need
- I am calm and content
- No problem can be solved with worrying
- I have a clear and sharp mind
- I am thinking clearly
- I have faith and belief in my ability to solve problems
- Nothing can disrupt me
- I enjoy being in a peace
- Flow is my natural state
- A calm mind is the best thing for me
- I love meditation
Trusting the gut
- Every decision I make I’m closer to my goals
- I trust my gut
- I take full responsibility for my decisions
- I am in charge of my life
- I will do what’s in my best interest
- I trust in my ability to decide
- I choose happy and awesome life
- My life is filled with the right decisions
- I will listen to my heart
- My gut is always right
How to use this list
So as we promised, we’re excited to explain to you how to use this list of positive affirmations.
First of all, some rules to keep in mind while using this list of 101 positive affirmations for teenage girl.
- You should say affirmations out loud, or you can even write them down.
- Pick affirmations that make you feel good
- Repeat them in the morning and at night
- Stay consistent for at least 30 days
Now you get a brief idea about affirmations and how do they works. Remember, we’re rewiring your brain so consistency here is a key.
So what you should do with this list of positive affirmations for a teenage girl?
- Pick at least 10 affirmations that you’ll be working with for upcoming 30 days
- Write them down on the paper or print them out
- Put the paper somewhere, where you’ll see it every single day (for example in the bath next to the mirror)
- Repeat them out loud and imagine as if they’re already truth
- Use present tense
- Stay consistent
- Come back for more! You can always come back for more different affirmations or even change some others.
That’s briefly all it takes to change any aspect of your life.
It doesn’t really matter if you’re insecure, unhappy or even depressed.
Also, we have other lists of positive affirmations over here.
You can improve your life drastically with this technique.
Last words from The Positive Creators
We really hope we provided you with the best list of positive affirmations for teenage girl possible.
If you’ll have some questions, or if something is unclear, feel free to contact us by this contact form.
Stay safe and remember, that now you’re holding a key to a life you always desired!